Shouldn't that read, "I need something to race with"? How is the bike? How did your leg hold up? Get well Amory.
Kelly Bell used to ride his bike to Westwood for Wednesday night practices. He'd pull off his mirrors and lights then reverse the process to go...
So the trailer will be hogging pit space at Mission in August?
Hey, Jayson. If anyone in the track walk crowd wants to know more about corner working maybe they should get something with some contact...
I've still got a gift certificate good for any one of Nancy's track days. First $100 takes it. There's a bonus included.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You are NASTY!
Plus none of the Mormon volunteers would show up on Sunday. Remember, it's Utah.
I bet Kramer will pay $250 a copy not to show it.
F*ck electric and diesel. Let's get into the 21st century here. We need an atomic energy bike class. I'm sure there's lots of different designs...
I'm thinking typhoons and locust swarms as well.
I bet Colin Fraser was driving it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcxr3g_safety-car-fail_fun
#2 is so true. Hey, if Santa needs a list and has to check it twice, just think of the consequences if he slipped up and forgot something.
He hasn't pre-registered.
So then you mean another 2400 gallons, right?
Damn, it's looking pretty interesting in the fund raising department this year. Mega-kudos to the anonymous donor. Similarly, it might be...
Well, you've been busy. I just thought it looked kind of barren without our own dates there.
Thanks, Dean. Now that it's all together in one place I can see now how Mr. Spies, Mr. Haga and Mr. Rossi will have difficulties making it to...
I didn't know I could do that. ;)
It's great to see the calendar used for more than just people's birthday and having all the MotoGP and WSBK events there to remind everybody....
I sure hope Rusty isn't developing a persecution complex. BTW, you missed a blast last Sunday. I'm surprised you didn't come down with a *cough*...
Separate names with a comma.