I was thinking back to the days at Westwood where the radio stations were actually sponsoring events. I wonder what would happen now? I do know...
More bevvies for me! :D
Happy, happy. Hope it's a good one.
You could take out a social membership if it's that important to you.
How about if we run YOU on the dyno? I'm thinking an exhaust gas run would just about do it.
Michel Fabrizio [ATTACH] Valentino Rossi [ATTACH] Max Biaggi [ATTACH] Francesco Schettino [ATTACH]
I suppose it's only fair to offer birthday greetings to Rusty as well. :wave::bigbd: Are you getting rustier?
Oh, if Ted was involved with this, I'd be all over it. It would be too easy. :devil: It's good to be noticed.
I agree. If I didn't already have plans I would have been there too. There is no doubt in my mind that the scheduling fiasco was not a contrived...
Same here. That date is invalid.
:bigbd::wave: Hope it's a great one.
Found this while doing some cleaning and purging of a book shelf. I know it was at one of the Westwood Nationals, but not sure which year. It was...
Work party next weekend?
Thanks Kelly. Excellent and more detailed.
Mistakes happen all the time. Look in the mirror. You'll see one staring back at ya. :D
That's the operative phrase, right there. You are new. You are not at all familiar with the work and effort your predecessors have gone through...
I guess you did miss something. I truly doubt we will have another episode of getting dates and then finding out they were already spoken for by...
Ted, if you had been able to make the meeting you'd be of a different opinion. Mistakes happen. We will be walking a figurative tightrope this...
At best you have to chalk it up to simple human error. Somehow those dates weren't blocked out when SCCBC got the calendar from BCCCA. Going...
If you had read the Memorandum of Offering that was put out to potential investors you wouldn't have put a plugged nickel into it. Essentially,...
Separate names with a comma.