Event Rules and Cancellation Policy
Each participant must be aware of and abide by the following rules and policies which govern all WMRC events:
- Only registered attendees will be permitted entry to the facility.
- If you are ill, experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or self isolating you will not be permitted entry.
- All riders must sign wavers.
- All riders must attend a MANDATORY riders meeting. No exceptions.
- All riders must follow the rules set forth during the riders meeting.
- A technical inspection must be performed of gear and equipment. All motorcycles must pass technical inspection prior to entering the track surface.
- No machine at a WMRC event may exceed 88 dB at any time. WMRC does not check noise levels during technical inspection. IF track officials flag you for excessive noise and you are unable to bring your machine into compliance, your day will be forfeit with no credit.
- All riders must act in a responsible manner. Those engaging in unsportsmanlike behavior, including being physically or verbally abusive, will be asked to leave the grounds.
- All passing must be done in a safe and controlled manner.
- The consumption of alcohol, marijuana or any other substance which causes impairment during the hours of track day operation is strictly prohibited. This rule applies to both riding participants, their crew, family and friends. Anyone found to be consuming alcohol or marijuana during one of our events will be asked to leave the grounds.
Rule Infractions / Dismissal
There will be no refunds or credits issued if you are dismissed from the event due to rule infractions.
Because of the the pandemic and the limited number of attendees at our events we’ve made significant changes to our cancellation policy.
- All sales are now final. No exchanges or refunds.
- In the event you are unwell or cannot attend you may transfer your purchase to another. Contact email@example.com for further instructions.
- WMRC events are held rain or shine.
Track Safety / Severe Weather Policy
WMRC officials will determine whether on-track activities are safe for the event to be held. This is to insure the safety of all participants.
If conditions are judged to pose undue risk to the health and safety of participants and on-track activities cannot take place:
a) If no on track activity has taken place:
- Riders who have signed in will receive a 100% credit towards any other WMRC event (space provided).
- Riders who have not signed in will receive no credit.
b) If on track activity has taken place:
- WMRC officials will make every possible effort to restart on-track activities as soon as conditions allow.
- Riders will receive no credits.